I’ve been hearing Christmas Carols on the radio and it’s softening any Grinchy tendencies I’ve been harboring lately. Here are some wonderful articles around the blogosphere dealing with holiday shopping, holiday weight gain, and even joy.
1. Here’s a great post at More Thyme Than Dough on How To Recapture Christmas Joy. Really good practical advice in a cute list format.
2. Christmas For Less is a goal at The Family Finances Blog. I guess we all have that goal, and I appreciate these great tips.
3. Holiday Weight Loss, Is It Possible? We’ll See at Budgeting In the Fun Stuff speaks to all of us! My take is to indulge in small amounts and eat healthy stuff most of the time. January is good for dieting, after all!
4. My Alternate Life posts Reconciling Consumerism with Minimalism and gives some good food for thought during the holiday season.
5. Nurse Frugal wonders: Proper Gift Etiquette–Is there Such a Thing?
6. Plunged In Debt tells how to Fake a More Expensive Christmas Gift. (Attractive ways to wrap gifts.)
|Grinch Pills (green tic tacs)|
Click on any of the labels below this post for more ways to beat the Grinchies!