|Three Ingredient Berry Cobbler|
I love quick recipes and easy recipes. This has got to be the easiest cobbler ever. It uses only three ingredients. It’s basically a “dump cake” but it has lots of healthy fruit in it.
I like that you can keep all the ingredients on hand for any unexpected situations that call for dessert.
So here’s what you do:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. You might want to do this about 10 minutes before you start making the cake because it takes so little time to throw it together.
2. You need two 12-ounce bags of frozen mixed berries or other frozen fruit. I like the ones with blueberries included.
3. Spray a 9″ x 12″ pan with cooking oil spray. Pour the berries in, spread out evenly.
4. Sprinkle the dry mixture from a white cake mix over the berries. Do not use a cake mix with pudding in the mix.
5. Slowly pour one can of diet Sprite, 7-Up or other clear soda over everything. It will bubble up, but that’s ok. Do not stir the mixture.
6. Bake in 350 degree oven for 45- 50 minutes. The topping will just be beginning to turn golden. About half of it will still be white. That’s ok; it’s done.
I found this recipe at LivingAChangedLife. She said she ate a piece of cobbler with some diet vanilla ice cream and it was wonderful.
There are so many nice combinations of frozen fruit these days that you can try different ones to see which you like best. I can see this served on a special holiday morning as part of a beautiful breakfast table. Enjoy!