Don’t you hate it when your white tops develop yellow underarm stains? It pretty much ruins the top except for around the house and working in the yard. Take heart, there is an easy way to get rid of yellow armpit stains!
UPDATE: I did a test using the baking soda and not using it on the same shirt. The results were much better when I did not use it. So skip the baking soda and use a scrub brush with just a little water on it. I scrubbed it on my kitchen island which is covered in a laminate. Afterwards I washed it with a wet cloth & the island looks better too!
Yellow Armpit Stain Remover Recipe
1 part of Dawn liquid dish detergent
2 parts of hydrogen peroxide
1 part baking soda (optional)
1. Mix the Dawn with the peroxide in a small cup.
2. Pour a little bit of this witch’s brew onto each armpit stain and let it soak for at least 2 hours.
3. Optional step: Sprinkle on baking soda a little bit at a time and scrub the area with an old toothbrush or clean scrub brush.
4. Let the treated stains soak for 2-3 hours.
5. Throw the shirt in the washing machine with your other whites and wash as usual. That’s it! Ugly stains gone!
Enjoy those white tops again all summer!