Is Spring really coming? Let’s hope so!
Here are some great reads from around the web that I hope you will enjoy, no matter what the weather.
1. Money Cone challenges advice common on personal finance blogs in Unconventional Wisdom in Personal Finance. I agree with most of the points.
2. Money Ning shares some great ways to enjoy Gourmet Coffee on a Budget. Yum.
3. J. Money at Budgets Are Sexy has found some clever piggy banks including one that looks like the Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man. See them all at 10 Awesomely Manly Un-Piggy Banks.
4. anexacting life makes the case that Real Food = Time Well Spent. I admire her determination to make meals from scratch for their health. I am working in that direction, but I’m still on my quest for recipes that taste the best in the least amount of time! Or at least taste really good with a minimum of prep time!
5. Super Frugalette explains Why We Are Opting for 401k Over Debt Reduction. I like her method of estimating their taxes every year. You might agree or disagree with their 401k decision.
6. Marie at Family Money Values talks about how our attitudes and goals affect our Decisions that Lead to Financial.Success.
Enjoy these great reads as March comes in like a ?