Women are making their mark in fields that used to be dominated by men. If you are a woman looking to make a good salary in a career where you won’t be kept back because you are a woman, consider these. Each is listed with the median yearly salary.
* Meeting and Convention Planners–$42,000
* Accountants and Auditors–$47,000
* Tax Examiners, Collectors and Revenue Agents–$47,500
* Financial Managers–$50,000
* Medical Scientists–$50,500
* Insurance Underwriters–$51,000
* Human Resources Managers–$55,500
* Education Administrators–$57,000
* Budget Analysts–$64,000
If you’re not sure how to train for these jobs, talk to a career counselor at an acredited college in your area. You might also find more information online. Just be careful to not be taken in by for-profit “colleges” that are not accredited for these careers.
Click title to link to FinanciallyFit.