|Make St. Patty’s Day Yummy|
It’s last minute, but you can throw these St. Patrick’s Day treats together rather quickly. Here are my favorites (my very favorite is #5):
1. Green Pistachio Cake from a yellow cake mix. This has a good green color inside and looks great made as a bundt cake. Sift powdered sugar over the top for an easy topping. Or make some Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheese Frosting for some extra flavor.
2. Chocolate Chip Bailey’s Cake also uses a cake mix to be quick. The recipe includes a Bailey’s glaze to keep the flavor going.
3. St. Patrick’s Day Trifle with Kiwi Shamrocks is super easy to make and everyone loves it! You just assemble the green, gold, and yellow layers and refrigerate.
4. Throw this Guinness Irish Beef Stew in the crockpot with some potato chunks for a hearty meal with great flavor.
5. Make little Jalapeno Popper Dip “Pots of Gold.” with shamrock dippers from spinach tortillas. Just use a shamrock cookie cutter to make the shapes and then crisp the shamrocks in a skillet or oven with a spray of cooking oil underneath.